1) Let Us Claim will contact your insurance company and open a claim on your behalf pursuant to FL, Statutes 626.854
2) A Let Us Claim team, will act as the liaison between the client and the insurance company to facilitate a fast and effective solution between both parties.
3) Let Us Claim will schedule an inspection with the home insurance company to assess the damages to your property. (A LET US CLAIM REPRESENTATIVE SHALL BE PRESENT WHILE THE INSPECTION IS COMPLETED).
4) Let Us Claim will create a detailed estimate of your loss using the latest public adjusting software. If there are any discrepancies or questions with the estimate, please notify Let Us Claim of your concern. Otherwise, it will be assumed you have no issues with the inspection or estimate.
- Let Us Claim will provide you with a copy of the estimate or any other relevant documents related to your claim.
6) Let Us Claim will intend to finish the following within thirty (30) days after filing the claim with your home insurance company:
- Inspection of your property.
- An estimate of the damage assessed.
- Loss test according to the evaluation.
- Recorded statement (if required / requested).
7) Once the inspection and evaluation is carried out with the home insurance company, Let Us Claim will begin the negotiation process within the term of ninety (90) days.(THE INSURANCE COMPANY MAY REQUIRE “LET US CLAIM” MEET CERTAIN CONDITIONS TO PREVENT THE CLAIM FROM BEING DENIED).
8) If an agreement is reached with your home insurance company regarding the damages assessed, the corresponding payment will be made. At the time of payment:
- The check must be signed by all the parties included in it.
- It is possible that the home mortgage company signature process, as required by law or its policies, could take more than thirty (30) business days.
- The home mortgage company reserves the right to withhold the settlement check and request a third party to carry out the repairs.
9) If Let Us Claim cannot reach a reasonable agreement, you have the following options:
- Initiate a mediation process pursuant to your insurance policy.
- Start an evaluation process according to your insurance policy.
- Other options may be available.
LET US CLAIM CONSULTANTS INSURANCE, INC. DOES NOT ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ACTIONS COMMITTES BY AN INDEPENDENT THIRD PARTY WHO IS NOT A DIRECT EMPLOYEE OF LET US CLAIM CONSULTANTS INSURANCE, INC. THIS INCLUDES FIRST RESPONDERS OR CONTRACTORS / SUBCONTRACTOR WHO MAY BE PERFORMING SERVICES FOR YOUR CLAIM.
6900 Tavistock Lakes Blvd Suite 400 Orlando, FL 32827.
LET US CLAIM OFFICE HOURS:
9:00 AM – 6:00 PM MON – FRI