Call Us: (407) 610-2333
Lun - Vie (9.00am - 5.00pm)
WE FIGHT SO THAT A HURRICANE DOESN’T END YOUR DREAMS.
DOES YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY REALLY SUPPORT YOU?
We help you so that you can receive the compensation that is right for your claim.
Maximize Your Claim Settlement
If you have any damages on your residential or commercial property and need to file a claim with your insurance company, call us and we will fight until you receive a fair claim settlement.
WINTER HAVEN, FL
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I schedule my free inspection?
* Contact Let Us Claim Consultants Insurance Inc. in one of the following ways:
– Visit our website at: https://letusclaim.com/
– Call us at 407-610-2333.
– Message us on any of our Let Us Claim social networks.
– Send us an email at: email@example.com.
* This will help ensure that one of our consultants agents contact you to help schedule your Free inspection.
* At the time of your free inspection it’s important to have your insurance policy at hand and all necessary documents. It’s important to note that you must have your mortgage up to date.
Do I have to pay for any inspections?
All inspections done by Let us Claim are completely free.
Who can make a claim?
Only a policy holder may make a claim.
Can I make a claim for loss due to electrical failures or a fire?
Yes, during your free inspection the types of damages and the type of coverage you have on your policy will be evaluated and explained. All this information is important in order to initiate the claim process.
If I have water damage, how long do I have to make a claim?
You have 14 days after the date of loss or damage to make a claim.
Is it necessary to have a insurance policy to make a claim?
Yes. It is necessary due to the fact that it’s the insurance company who is responsible for the compensation for all damages.
Do I have to be present in order to make a claim?
If I have a home mortgage, am I still able to make a claim?
– The home owner and/or Let Us Claim will inform the bank that it will start a claim process
(while the house is still in mortgage the bank is the owner of the home this means the bank appears as the owner of the property in all documentation )
– The mortgage payments must be up to date to avoid inconveniences or delays when receiving compensation.
who will negotiate with the insurance company during a claim process?
Once you read, understand and sign the Let Us Claim contract we Let us claim become your representatives. This means let us claim are the only one’s authorized to make contact with the insurance company. We will be present at the time of any inspections that should be requested by your insurance company.
Copyright © 2022 Let us Claim. All rights reserved.